As a guarantee that you'll complete both your shifts in their entirety we collect your credit card details as security against your ticket.
Then, if it happens that you don’t attend or complete one or either of your shifts OR in the opinion of the person supervising you you’re deemed unable to complete your assigned jobs, we’ll contact you for authorisation to charge your credit card for the full price of a ticket ($229 plus booking fee and credit card surcharge).
Your credit card details are collected through payment of a non-refundable Volunteer Registration Fee of $10
(plus booking fee and credit card surcharge).
How to pay the Volunteer Registration Fee:
1. Click HERE
to be redirected to the Oztix page (bookmark this page so you can come back to it to commence your application)
2. If you aren't already, register to become an Oztix member
3. As you are completing the GENERAL volunteer application, please select: GENERAL VOLUNTEER from the two "ticket" options
4. Enter the PASSWORD: BOOGIE
5. Pay Volunteer Registration Fee
6. Save your Oztix receipt (Oztix will email the receipt to your registered email)
7. Enter the "OZTIX ORDER NUMBER" from the receipt into the field below
7. Complete and submit the application
You will not be able to submit your application without providing the “order number” from the Oztix receipt.
Each volunteers needs to make an individual payment, although the same credit card can be used multiple times in separate transactions. Sorry guys, no group payments.
Please also note if we do need to charge you for a ticket, we're unable to automatically charge your credit card without your authorisation.